Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday!

I LOVE Saturdays!  So much potential for fun!  Around here we tend to have Saturday morning westerns on tv (while cleaning up of course;)  Followed by swimming and boating and sewing and more sewing while having lots of food somewhere in all of that!  Ok, so maybe not quite as magical as it sounds but we still have a good time;) 

I'm sewing borders on quilts today as well as starting a new quilt! *shocker*  I really need someone with mad math skills to help me with some of this..umm...math!  If I had known when I started quilting how much math would be involved. ...I probably wouldn't have touched it with a 50 foot pole!

Oh..and here's a pic of Kat in a box...for your amusement...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooovveeeeeee comments! Leave as many as you like:)